Supersize your favourite films with this easy-to-use Full HD, 3,000 lumens projector that includes built-in Wi-Fi.
Bigger is better
Feel immersed in your favourite movies and games with this Full HD 1080p projector, that’s capable of creating an impressive 300 inch display. Bringing the screen to life, 3LCD technology achieves a display that is up to three times brighter than competitor products2. Its 10,000:1 contrast ratio also produces clearly defined shadows and deep blacks.
Simple set up
We don't think a home projector should be any more complicated to use than a TV. That's why this projector is hassle-free and quick to set up with features such as keystone correction to help quickly position the image. Accessing your entertainment is easy too with two HDMI inputs (including one MHL) for connecting DVD players, games consoles and more. You can also project direct from a smart device with the iProjection app and the built-in Wi-Fi.
Looking for a long-term, hassle-free and affordable solution for watching your favourite movies? With this model's long-lasting lamp light source, you'll be able to watch a film every day for 11 years1.
High-quality, bright images
Even in bright rooms, this powerful yet affordable Full HD 1080p projector delivers exceptionally bright yet colourful images with clear details. It's all thanks to 3LCD technology, which produces an equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,000 lumens.
Enjoy the big screen experience
- Supersize your favourite films, games and sporting events at home
Easy to set up
- Keystone correction, built-in Wi-Fi and iProjection app
- Watch a film every day for 11 years1
Affordable, high-tech equipment
- Enjoy this Full HD 1080p projector
Impressive, bright display
- Equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,000 lumens
- 3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter
Colour Light Output
- 3.000 lumen- 1.925 lumen (economy) in accordance with IDMS15.4
White Light Output
- 3.000 lumen - 1.925 lumen (economy) in accordance with ISO 21118:2012
- Full HD 1080p, 1920 x 1080, 16:9
- UHE, 210 W, 4.500 h durability, 7.500 h durability (economy mode)
- Auto vertical: ± 30 degrees, Manual horizontal ± 30 degrees
- up to 1.07 billion colours
2D Vertical Refresh Rate
- Wide/Tele1,35 m - 1,64 m ( 60 inch screen)
- 18,2 mm - 29,2 mm Focus Manual
USB Display Function
- USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n, VGA in, HDMI in (2x), Composite in, MHL, Cinch audio in
Epson iProjection App
2D Colour Modes
- Dynamic, Cinema, Bright Cinema
- Automatic keystone correction, Built-in speaker, Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, MHL audio/video interface, Quick Corner, Split-Screen-Function
- 298 W, 219 W (economy), 0,2 W (standby), On mode power consumption as defined in JBMS84 264 W
- 302 x 252 x 92 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Normal: 37 dB (A) - Economy: 28 dB (A)