The miracle of birth brings great joy to new parents, but it also raises many questions and concerns. The sixth edition of Very Practical Pregnancy includes the latest information and provides sensible answers to your questions - even answers to questions you have not yet thought of!
This easy-to-use guide for parents and parents-to-be is filled with practical tips and sound advice about:
- preparing for conception
- how to care for your baby and yourself during pregnancy
- choosing the right caregivers
- how your partner can contribute during pregnancy, birth and in caring for your baby
- the latest information on tests during pregnancy
- pain relief and birthing options
- advantages of breastfeeding and practical tips for breastfeeding success
- preparing to bring your baby home and how best to involve siblings
- how to care for your newborn (and yourself, your partner and your family)
- the latest South African shoppers' guide and support groups.